Friday, February 12, 2010

Back to School

Today was the first day the kids had a full day of school in three days. We had two snow days and a 2 hour delay. Everyone (read MOM) is very happy to have the kids back to school. Especially since it is a three day weekend.

We got a total of about 8 inches of snow. The kids got to go sledding on Wednesday. That was fun. I got out to take pictures. I will try to post some later when there is time to go through them all.

I also finished the Here and There scarf. Unfortunately the pictures I took of it did not turn out right. I will have to try again this weekend.

This is what it looked like this morning out our garage. The sun was just up.



Everything was coated with a layer of frost today. Quite beautiful.


I restarted the sock I designed at the Cookie A class in November, Snow Petals. I changed it around just a little because the first did not fit right. I will post pictures tomorrow.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment