Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's how late in the summer?

Boy the summer is really getting away from me. I thought I would have so much more time to do things. There are house projects, knitting projects and quilt projects I wanted to do. As usually I have planned too much.

A few things I have been able to get to are my first stranded knitting project. Swedish Fish Socks by Spilly Jane. I modified the pattern a little to fit my seven year old son. He loves anything fish.



I have also started a shawl, Traveling Woman by Liz Abinante. I am using Serenity Sock yarn from Zen Yarn Garden. It is lovely to work with.



Oh, I did finish a pair of socks in June. They are my own design, Waterfalls. Made out of yarn I dyed at our LYS.



They are toe up socks. I changed up the pattern at the end of the cuff. I might have to use that on a whole sock.



There have been a few other projects started. I always have 5 or 6 on the needles. But they are not far enough along to get decent pictures of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment