Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Tidings

I have been very busy the last few months. I went back to work, which has slowed down my knitting considerably. I did manage to get a few things done for Christmas.

The Hex Socks by Cookie A for my MIL. Knit out of Hazel Knits Artisan yarn in Impluse.



Chevalier Mittens for my Daughter. Knit out of Hazel Knits Artisan yarn in Lilypad.



A sweater vest for my Son. Knit out of Encore yarn.



A shawl for my sister. The pattern is my own. It is made out of Hazel Knits Artisan in Meadow.



A shawl for my Mother. The pattern is called Arroyo and it is made from Malabrigo Silky Merino.



With Fingerless Gloves to match. The pattern is called Welted Fingerless Gloves by Churchmouse Yarns and Teas.



Remember this is like 6 months worth of knitting. So it is not as ambitious as it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment