Friday, March 5, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well I was very busy finishing up my Ravelympics knitting. I have to say it was a challenge (the point I know). I really enjoyed working on this sweater.



The pattern is Favorite Cardigan by Wendy Bernard. I did have it finished by the closing ceremonies. I have already cast on another sweater for the Knitmore girls Mondo Cable KAL. I hope to have pictures soon.

Of course there has been much running of children. We have had piano lessons, an Open House, Doctor appointments, an art show, volunteering at school. The list is never ending.

This is what I did for my youngest yesterday. I made a trip to Ikea and updated his bedroom. There was this bookcase:



To organized this mess:


Can you tell my children are Lego-aholics?

And then there was this dresser:



To replace this one that I put together for myself when I was in High School. (Far too long ago to contemplate)



Putting these two together of course took most of the afternoon but I managed. I was only a half an hour late to knit night at Borders. I did meet someone new and now have a new blog to watch. For the Love of Fiber (linked at the side.)

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, the sweater is gorgeous!!!! It does look challenging. I give you a gold medal for excelling in your sport!! It was good meeting you last night and hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete