Monday, March 29, 2010

Other Things

I spent the weekend working on nonknitting related items.

I painted my bathroom on Friday. It really needed it. The previous owners tried to use color throughout the house but picked colors just a shade to gray for my tastes.

Here is the before:



And here is the after:


Saturday I did make it to Sweater Club at Yarns and Fabrications for the first time. So I guess I did get 2 whole hours to knit this weekend.

The other big Saturday event was to take my daughter to get an Ipod Touch. She saved and saved and did many jobs around our house. She was so excited. I got one too because I am trying to consolidate some of my electronics. I now have the touch to use for my music and calendar and address book. I have to say it is very fun and easy to use, not that I have everything transferred over. The kids of course had to download many apps and play with it more than me.

Sunday I had to work on some baby quilts. I quilted two and got another one loaded on the frame. Sorry, no pictures, maybe it will be sunny tomorrow.

Tonight I am going to finish the Snow Petal socks and finish writing up the pattern so I can get it out to test knit tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. The bathroom looks great! We're slowly painting this our whole house from the previous white, pale baby blue, and lavender from the previous owners to all earthy tones of rust, gold, and green. You will have to get the knitting apps for your iPod Touch. They are so cool!

    ReplyDelete