Monday, January 3, 2011

End of the year

I finished quite a lot toward the end of December. Here is what I finished then.

A shawl/wrap for my daughter. Lonicera by Kirsten Kapur.



A pair of socks, Holidazed by Ann Hanson


An Adipose, for my son's friend. We are all huge Dr. Who fans.


An Encompass cowl by the Yarn Harlot for me.



I finished a scarf I started over a year ago for my nephew. He really loves it.


I also did a scarf for my mother. The yarn has been around for almost two years.



I designed a pair of gloves from Hazel Knits yarn. I call them Art Deco gloves. I hope to have a pattern out soon.



And a pair of thrummed mittens for my daughter. To keep her warm.


Not to mention the Aragorn pattern.


And another sock pattern I designed. It is called Snarled. I still have to write it up.



My totals for the year are:
Socks 23 pairs plus two singles
Cowls 6
Scarves 2
Gloves 2
Shawls 2
Toys 2
Hat 1
Fingerless gloves 1

I also had some serious stash enhancement in December. I will have to talk about that another time.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally taken with your art deco gloves, they are just lovely! Hope you can get the pattern out soon, they're smashing.

    ReplyDelete