Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Things

I am very excited to announce that I am going to be hosting a Sock Club at my LYS, Main Street Yarns. It will start Jan 29 and then be the Second and Last Saturday of the month.

I am designing a sock for the store. I hope to have pictures later in the week. We will be reviewing techniques each club meeting. The techniques will include things like cast ons, kitchner, cables, lace, heels, toes and any other knitting and/or sock related technique we can think of. I will cover one idea each meeting. I will also be available to help any sock knitter with their current sock.

This and other designs have kept me busy the first few weeks of the year. There will soon be pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see the new design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog today ... I don't know why I hadn't noticed your blog site at the bottom of the clues for the current KAL on the Hazel Knits Artisans' group! LOL! Anyhow, I wanted to tell you thank you for "turning me on" to Hazel Knits yarn, and thank you for offering such a wonderful pattern! I'm a little behind, but I'm loving both yarn and design! :)
    I am trying to start blogging more, and I'm sure you're very busy, but I would appreciate it if you could maybe stop by now and then to cheer me on?? lol! (http://phoenixanew.blogspot.com) I feel I need to blog more than ever right now, even if no one were to read my posts ... but how much more fun to have friends who do?? :)
    And looking forward to starting your February KAL pattern with the Solid Socks group, I believe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first thought was 'oh, that's in Ohio, I'm in Ohio, it can't be that far!' Then I looked at a map. Totally the opposite corner of the state. Blast.

    ReplyDelete